General Requirements: Genetic, endorsed, or Adopted Child to Get Automatic dual citizenship by investment Dubai after birth. A child born outside the state automatically become a citizen when all the following conditions complete on or after February 27, 2001:
- The child must have at least one parent, including adoptive parents which is a US citizen birth or through naturalization
- Children till 18 years of age
- The child should be a lawful permanent resident (LPR) and
- The child was in the legal and physical custody of the citizen parent and have second passport Dubai.
A child born outside of the state through Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) to citizens pregnancy maternal genetic mother also could obtain authorised citizenship by investment agents in Dubai if:
- The relevant jurisdiction recognized as legal parent-child during childbirth; and
- The child should meet all other requirements under INA 320, including that of children in the United States in the US citizen parent’s legal and physic custody.
- A stepchild of a citizen who has not been adopted and no parents other citizens are not
- eligible for citizenship under this provision.
Legal and physical custody of Citizen Parent
Legal custody of a person refers to the responsibility and authority over the child. For this provision, the citizen parent has legal custody of children and recognizes that parents have the legal authority over the child, absent contrary evidence, in all the following scenarios:
- A biological son who is currently living with both biological parents are married to each other, live in the unity of marriage, and not separated
- Biological children who are currently living with their biological parents are still alive if the one parent is deceased
- A biological child born out who have been approved and are currently living with parent
- Foster child with final adoption decisions are currently living with a citizen parent adoption
- A child of legally separated parents to whom the courts have given primary care, control, and maintenance of the child can have a second citizenship.
The parents of citizens who have been granted “joint custody” to have legal custody of a child. Maybe there are other factual situations in which the Organization can find a citizen parent who has custody of the law should be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Members of the Armed Forces or the Government Employees
On March 26, 2020, Citizenship for Children of Military Members and the Civil Service Act was enacted. This law provides that, under certain conditions, children in the armed forces or government employees (or their spouses) who reside outside to obtain citizenship under the INA 320. It applies to children as it is under the age of 18 on that date.
A child born outside can get automatic citizenship under INA 320 in cases where the child is LPR and the legal and physical custody of the citizen parent.
Issued and live outside the United States as members of the US armed forces
Issued and live outside the state as an employee of the government; or
Couples who live outside in the unity of marriage with armed forces or government employees are stationed outside the state.
In case of any issue regarding citizenship you can second citizenship consultants Dubai.