Lemonade braids are quite a popular hairstyle among black girls. This hairstyle is made by braiding beautiful, thick, and long hair. You can do this hairstyle yourself or get help from your friend who knows how to do them. Having a friend or a sister staying with you for some time could help you. Follow these steps to do lemonade braids all by yourself:
If you want to get great hair braiding braids, you must choose the braiding hair products. Thus, you will be able to get the best braiding hairstyles by doing the braiding in the right way.
For those ready to get the free braiding hairstyles, the first thing you need to do is prepare the needed tools. It would be best to gather everything like hot water, comb, hair braiding elastic, hair braiding rods and kinky curly hair extensions for braiding hair.
- First, you need to part your hair into four sections. Then, starting with the left side, you will braid the part nearest your forehead.
- Next, you will take the hair from the other side of the part and add it to the braid. Once you have done that, you will braid the hair in the back nearest your neck. Repeat this step for the other side.
- For the final braids, you will start with the side nearest your hairline and braid the hair on the opposite side of the part.
- Once that is complete, you will do the same thing for the hair at the back of your head. After completing all the braids, you will take the side braids and braid them together.
- Then, you will braid your two braids together. After they are braided together, you will take the end of your braid and form a circle. You will then make a bun of some sort that looks nice and place it on top of your head.
Why Lemonade Braids
Lemonade hair is a summer hairstyle that involves creating colorful hair strands by dying them with food coloring, then twisting or braiding the hair into a ponytail. The hair is then “unbraided” and secured at the base of the ponytail with a rubber band or hair tie. Ponytails can be worn high on the head or at the nape of the neck. The Lemonade Braids hairstyle is a great choice for those who want an alternative to the usual pony or ponytail. Lemonade Braids are a fun way to dress up a simple ponytail, or they make a great hairstyle in and of themselves. The Lemonade Braids hairstyle is relatively easy to create, as long as you can braid your hair. You can also use hair extensions, sew in weave, or dreads to create more texture for your Lemonade Braids hairstyle if you like.