Canada locates in the North American continent and is a highly developed country. It is the second-largest country in terms of area in the whole world. Canada is not just the land of unlimited opportunities and dreams of people but also a tranquil beauty. This country has become a hub for Indian students to pursue their studies and seek employment in multiple sectors. Moreover, thousands of Indians travel to Canada every day for different purposes.
Good New make money with effort launched whale language click for more details.
A visitor can be a person who is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada. Those visitors can visit on holiday, to conduct business or to meet the family. However, visitors’ stay is restricted to certain conditions. A Canadian visitor visa is also known as a Canadian tourist visa. It gets formally referred to as Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), a legal document issued by the Canadian visa office, which gets attached to the passport to ensure that you have completed the visit visa for canada.
Types of Visitors Visa
There can be two types of Visitors Visa-
- Single Entry Visa- It is sanctioned for up to 6 months.
- Multiple Entry Visa- It is sanctioned for up to 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the passport or re-entry visa.
Steps on How to Apply for Canadian Visitors Visa-
- Recognize the type of visa you want to apply for
- Choose the mode of application, whether online or offline
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Go through the Canada Application guide
- Collect the required documents to submit while applying
- Book an appointment for biometrics
- Submit your application and pay your fees
- Give a visit to the application center with a passport, documents, and photographs
- There you need to give your fingerprints and photo
- Submit the application form at the center
- Keep tracking your application with the receipt received from the center
Documents Required for Canadian Visitors Visa
Visitors Visa Requirements for Canada
The person must show the officer that they are eligible and fulfill the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) requirements and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The officer must believe that your stay would be temporary in Canada. There are a few essentials that need to be confirmed by a non-resident of Canada-
- The person must have a valid passport.
- The person should have proof of good health.
- The person should not have any criminal history or immigration-related convictions.
- The person must ensure that he is financially capable of surviving in Canada.
- The person should not be a threat to Canada.
- The person needs to prove that they will stay for a particular period and return to their home country.
- The person might be asked to show the additional document by the officer to verify their stay.
- The person might go through a medical examination if required by the officer.
Visiting Canada is the dream of many, which sometimes becomes a hurdle because of the application process. However, if you follow the steps carefully and correctly, you will quickly get there. Always follow the visitors visa requirements for Canada. You always have to be active with the official website (where the application has been filed), emails, or contact details provided by you. You should always check the eligibility before you apply. If you are looking forward to moving to the beautiful city of Canada, the nova scotia immigration consultant helps with all the information and procedure.